Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome to the Official Blog of Adam Mamawala

Hey guys!

Welcome to the official mamawalacomedy blog, where I will be uploading stand-up clips and keeping you posted on what's going on with me. I will also be getting a twitter account soon (I know, I'm way behind the times), but you will be able to follow me there in the near future.

This site will serve as a place for fans to communicate with me, ask me anything they want, and always expect an honest answer. As I start out in one of the hardest, most demanding businesses in the world, I know I'll be faced with a lot of obstacles, but I'm confident that I'll be able to succeed in the entertainment industry, specifically with stand-up.

Just wanted to welcome you to the page, and as I said, feel free to message me, post comments, and ask me anything you'd like to!

No comments:

Post a Comment